Kids, adults and grandparents can enjoy endless hours of fun and nostalgia with the LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set. Celebrating a history of childhood toys for creative play, this set comes with a rainbow of colorful LEGO pieces, 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys from across the years, plus extra bricks for free building. Each of the 15 mini builds comes with its own step-by-step pictorial building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys. LEGO Classic building sets put ideas and inspiration into kids’ hands, with exciting models that stimulate unlimited open-ended play, helping children develop creative skills that will last a lifetime
- Children aged 5 and up can join adults and grandparents to recreate classic LEGO toys with the LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set.
- All you need to construct 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys, from a pirate ship to an elephant or yellow castle, plus lots of extra LEGO bricks for free building.
- 15 Toy mini build recreations, including the 1998 Secret of the Sphinx, 2001 LEGO BIONICLE Tahu and the 2013 LEGO NINJAGO Golden Dragon
- This 5+ playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift to LEGO builders of all ages.
- Kids, adults and grandparents can build whatever they imagine with this 1,100-piece LEGO toy building set.
- Combine this playset with others from the LEGO Classic range for even more creative fun.
- Each of the 15 mini builds comes with a step-by-step building guide, so even first-time builders can enjoy the experience of constructing their own LEGO toys.
- LEGO Classic building sets help kids develop creative skills that will last a lifetime.
- LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re consistent and compatible: it’s been that way since 1958.
- All LEGO building toys are thoroughly tested toensure that every playset meets global safety standards.
- Age: 5 years and above